Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weightless Wednesdays

I have been doing a little bit of research to help myself with my wieghtloss battle.
**3500 calories = 1lb. of weight. So, In theory if you eat or burn with exercise 3500 calories a week, you will loose 1lb. of weight a week....IN THEORY.
**Drink Water. Are you a water-holic? I am, or are you a soda-holic? If you are a soda-holic, consider switching one 12oz. soda a day for a bottle of water. One 12oz. soda contains 10 teaspoons of sugar. Water has no sugar. In one years time, that would cut 3,650 teaspoons of sugar from your diet! For a little number crunching.....3,650 teaspoons of sugar is equal to 59,495 calories which is equal to 17lbs. By swapping one soda a day for water, you would loose 17 lbs. a year!
**Remeber to take baby steps. You did not gain the weight over night, you will not loose it over night either.
**Consider joining Free Online Diet Plan at SparkPeople.com
I am a member there and it offers me all the tools I need to succed.

Ready to lose weight feel great & look your best? Click Here

No comments: