Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Online Offer Update

Back in February I received a very exciting phone call from my sister Amanda (check out her Frugal Confessions blog here)She had just received a $1200 check for completing online offers. I still very skeptical, but I figured I would give it a shot I don't have much to loose. Well, after completing 8 offers, plus two others since two were not accepted...I checked my account status today and saw that my redemption certificate was received and credited! So...my $500 Kmart gift card is on it's way! Please visit Carrie's Blog Money Saving Methods to get the full scoop on online offers! Money Saving Methods has a "Brag" page you can view so you can see how many of her readers have achieved online offer success!
Below you will find a picture of my sister holding her $1200 check!

No comments: