Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Awesome Deal

I'm back from a great weekend of REST!
WOW......what and incredible week so far! I just returned from Walmart, and I only spent $.44! For my 44 cents, I purchased 4 boxes of Glucerna Cereal, a bag of salad mix, and a pack of strawberries. How, visit glucerna.com and print out their $5 off one box coupons. The cereal was $3.94 a box, so there was overage to purchase the fruit & veggies.

Plus, in my mailbox yesterday lay.....a $25 gift card from MyPoints.com (if yo uwould like to join, please send me your email address and I will send you an invite. A $15 FTD.com gift card from MyPoints.com. Home Made Simple coupon savings book valued at $30! The plants I ordered form Spring Hill Nursery that were free. Plus my May copy of ALLYOU magazine...This month there is an insert with the opportunity for you to receive a rebate of coupons by mail. Subscribe...All You (2-year)


Don't forget to enter my Giveaway here.

No comments: