Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Newbie

The title says it all. I am a newbie...not just to blogging, but to all sorts of things. See...It all started about 11 days ago when my sister came home from FL. She had discovered "The Drugstore Game" and had to share....with Everyone that would listen. I still can not believe stores like CVS and Rite Aid will practically pay you to shop. That's right....I purchased items from the above stores that I received money back...I'm talking Name Brand highly sought after items! I am a true believer. However, I am still a newbie...messing up as I go, and learning along the way. I am on a mission to stretch my dollar as much as I possibly can. Please sit back and join me on my journey.

1 comment:

Mom2RavenBrian said...

Alright girlie... I'll send you my secret deals... and companies.

http://shespeaks.com/

This is a kinda like Pine Cone where they send you free items to try out and do a survey on. They are legit and it was on NBC 10's website when they first came out. In fact I'll be getting my first product in a few days to try out. They will email you when an item becomes availabe to try.
April