Thursday, August 28, 2008

CVS again...Couldn't resist


Yes.....I went to CVS again! I was in the neighborhood, so I went...All the above was only $14.80 OOP. That seems like a lot OOP, but I didn't think too bad for what I got. Below I listed a few Highlights
5-Malt O Meal Tootsie Fruities = $1 each...FREE after coupon from coupons.com widget on the right side of page!
1-Cottonelle TP = $6.49... $5.99 after printable coupon here
1-Sierra Mist Free = $1...FREE after printable coupon from the coupon.com widget on the right side of page!
5-Pepsi 12 pk = $17.09...$12 after CVS sale and printable coupon here plus $3 ECB
2-Revlon Nail Polish = $4.59 (BOGO)....$0.59 Used 2 $2/1 coupons from Sunday paper
1-Ivory bar soap = $1.39...$0.39 after coupon in Sunday Paper. PS I totally goofed with this one, I should have bought too to get the ECB. Oh well, I'm not going back again!
Plus I had some ECB's to use. and $2 off $10 CVS coupon!!!

No comments: