Monday, August 11, 2008

The Drugstore Game

Incase you have absolutely no knowledge of "The Drugstore Game" ....I didn't until a week ago....I would like to share this with you. Keep in mind, I am new at this too!! Let's base this on CVS. The very first thing you need to do is go to CVS and sign up for their Extra Care Card. This will allow you to tak eadvantage of the deals they have going on. Then, get a CVS circular and the coupons in the Sunday papers. Then, you need to sit with all of this and "Study." The best tip I have gotten is to "roll over" your ECB's (Extra Care Bucks). When you purchase something with ECB's make sure it is to purchase an item that you will receive more ECB's! And don't forget about the coupons....$4 off $20. I will try my best to update weekly with the CVS deals available!

No comments: