Sunday, May 24, 2009

Awesome Deal

What an incredible deal I came across last night...and the store clerk tells me the price is going to stay the same until Monday. For all you Pepsi lover's out there. Walmart has 12 pack cans marked down from $4.84 a pack to $1.80 a pack. No...your eyes are not deceving you.....$1.80 a 12 pack, all Pepsi Co. flavors. Now for even sweeter deals....do you still have the B2G1 printout Q's that were floating around?? You may be able to still find them at www.refresheverything.com OR Did you receive the Diet Mountain Dew offer from VocalPoint?? If you did, and still have those Q's, well your Diet Mountain Dew 12 packs will be....$.30 a 12 pack!

I do not know if this price is at all Wal-Mart's....but it is at mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow--great find! I am sure Vicky would like that (she loves pepsi from what I've seen). (It's Amanda)