Monday, March 23, 2009

Haggel the Cable Company

About a week ago, I saw on the news people that are not happy with their utility fees, so they are doing something about it. I was very skeptical...as I usually am about everything. But I figured it couldn't hurt to try to save a couple dollars. So, I pulled out my Cable and Internet bill through Comcast. My starting point was $150 a month for standard cable and Internet....no fancy stuff. I contacted Comcast through Live Chat on their website and had the most pleasant conversation. I started by stating that I was tried of paying such high fees for cable and Internet service, could they do better with our decreasing my service. Well wouldn't you know that within about a half hour, My total bill was lowered by $50 a month and now my family enjoys Premium movie channels! It was worth it! Next I moved on to my Verizon phone account. I was paying $60 a month...nothing fancy, and within about 10 minutes, that expense dropped to $13 a month!

Give it a try with your accounts!

No comments: